CARING FOR YOUR DEVICE
- No food or drink should be placed next to the iPad/Laptop device.
- Cords, cables, and removable storage devices must be inserted carefully into the iPad/Laptop device.
- Heavy objects should never be placed on top of iPad/Laptop device.
- iPad/Laptop devices should never be exposed to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- iPad/Laptop devices should never be carried with the screen open.
- Students should never disassemble iPad/Laptop device and attempt their own repairs.
- Each student will be issued a protective case for his/her iPad. This case should be used at all times.
- Never place any additional stickers or markings on your device.
- Keep the District ID tags free of marks, never remove a district ID tag.
- iPad/Laptop devices should be returned to their storage cart at the end of EACH school day and plugged in to charge.
- Do not put pressure on the top of a iPad/Laptop device when it is closed.
- Do not store a iPad/Laptop device with the screen open.
- Do not place anything on the case that will press against the cover.
- Make sure there is nothing on the keyboard before closing the lid.
- Only clean the screen with a soft, dry microfiber or anti -static cloth.
- When students are not using their iPad/Laptop device, they should be closed.
- If a student is absent, thier assigned iPad/Laptop device will remian in it's cart, and locked.
- iPad/Laptop device should never be left unsupervised.